Wednesday, October 27, 2010

First Kiss


My lips graze your crimson ones, your virgin lips.
I reel back in shock, what have I done?
Have I taken your first kiss, the first time you kissed a boy?
And left your lips no longer virgin?
What have I done to you?
Am I worth it, your eyes reflect mine,
Shocked, scared, silent.
What to do now, I don't know.
Let's just continue.

Our lips connected again, I shudder as I accidentally taste your lipstick.
Like peaches, an unexpected pleasure.
You deepen the kiss, gaining more experience.
I can hardly bear to breathe for the shame of breaking
This wonderful thing, as my lips touch the heavens.

People rush past us, fading in a blur. I don't really care anymore
Because you're mine
Odd stares and harsh whispers float and change in to white trash.
I don't care anymore
Because your mine

We let go, for the sake of breathe,
And I curse the need.
Spiraling down to reality, everything seems so.....
Bland....
Yet again. Until our next tryst.

You lean against me. I silently wish I was more muscular
Your head seems to droop. Sighing softly
An 'I love you' vibrates from you.
Air catches in my throat, and I'll never forget
Your first kiss.

Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment