Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Anything is Possible

You and I were sitting in the dark. Just talking.
You asked me a question, I answered.
I asked one, you answered.

Then you asked me a question that I couldn't use a witty one liner to respond....

"What if we were separated, and the one and only way for us to be together.... was for you to kidnap me?"

Knowing that a quick answer was not the answer you wanted, I stopped to think...

I thought about us. About you. About what we do. About who we are.
And I thought about how much I love you.

Finally, after several minutes, I reply slowly, softly, "If kidnapping you was the only way... If we had tried everything else. If it was our last resort...."
"Uh huh....?"
"I would kidnap you.... If you were in any sort of danger...
I would whisk away in a heart beat.
I would take you somewhere safe...
Somewhere just for us.

Many things may stand in our way, but nothing will stop us. We will be together... Someday.
I will find a way. I know that with faith, trust, and God....

ANYTHING is possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment