Thursday, May 19, 2011

When You Ask

You ask me how much I Love you....
My mind races to find an answer.
Not because I do not know the answer...
But because... I have no way to tell you....
Not in a form that you can understand.

Please... Don't misunderstand me...
I do Love you.
And I do not think of you as....
"Not having the intelligance"
But rather....
I do not know how to translate the language of my heart.

My Love for you knows no bounds.
My Love for you grows every day.
My Love you nearly knocks me to the ground.
My Love for you....
Escapes my grasp every time I try to answer you.

I Love you.
Those three words have meaning far beyond the reaches of my understanding.
And I wish.... I wish that I could tell you exactly how I feel...

But I know not how....

No comments:

Post a Comment