Saturday, January 15, 2011

Thanks

To: 
The World
RE: 
Life
Message:
I have come to realize a lot of things recently. The least of which being that I don't like mushrooms :P
The greatest realization being that a great many things are taken for granted. For example; that sandwich you ate for lunch today,  or the fact that your T.V. still works, or the people you met this week(old friends and new acquaintances alike), or that you even woke up today. So just keep that idea in mind while I continue.

My point is this: Every day is a gift, and should be treasured as thus.
The people you meet, the things you do, the sandwiches you eat, are all part of a plan that was set in motion the day you came into the world.
Pretty crazy, isn't it?

So what did you do today? Anything extraordinary? Was it just an 'average' day?
I know that my day was, to most people, just an average day. But I had an absolutely amazing time doing 'average' things. I got to spend time with some pretty great people. I got to hug my most favoritest person ever. She lay her head on my shoulder for a few seconds and it made me feel like I could fly. 

So take joy in the simple things that He gives you every day. Each breath is an opportunity to share the joy that He gives. To share His Love with others.
God Loves you. In every way imaginable and then a whole lot more.

BTW- That Sandwich.... He made it extra tasty just for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment